The purpose of this blog is to remember all the aspects of pregnancy, good and bad.
If you would like an invitation to our family blog, just leave me a comment and two proofs of ID and I'll send you one!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

2nd Doctor's Appointment

I had my second appointment today. It was a very short visit. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. The baby was hiding behind a big muscle, I think she meant a big layer of fat. Every time she found it, the baby would move. But, I did hear it for a few minutes. The heart rate was 160, which I think is a little above average, it's definitely a boy. I asked a few questions and that was it. We don't get to have an ultrasound next time, so I have to wait until the middle of January! She said we could try next month, but we may not be able to tell for sure what it is. I wanted to know before Christmas, but I think this way we will have something to look forward to after Christmas and it will make the time go by faster. Besides, I'm 90% sure that it's a boy, and I'm always right!

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

FYI: you are not always right.

But I can't wait to find out anyway!