The purpose of this blog is to remember all the aspects of pregnancy, good and bad.
If you would like an invitation to our family blog, just leave me a comment and two proofs of ID and I'll send you one!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 6

Baby’s brain gets its groove on during this time – literally. The neural groove closes and early brain chambers are forming, which means his central nervous system is well on its way. Other cool changes are taking place, too: his eyes are forming, heart contractions begin and limb buds appear. Junior still doesn’t look much like you – after all, he’s only the size of a ladybug. But his core systems are heating up at a rapid pace.
6 Weeks Pregnant

I told the Stake Camp Leaders that I was expecting and probably wouldn't be able to go to camp. They were excited for me. They are going to wait a few months to make sure that nothing happens to the baby, then they are going to call another assistant. She will assist me so that she knows what is going on and then she will take my place at camp.
I'm still not sick at all and that really worries me. I might call the doctor sometime to see if I should be worrying about this.

No comments: