The purpose of this blog is to remember all the aspects of pregnancy, good and bad.
If you would like an invitation to our family blog, just leave me a comment and two proofs of ID and I'll send you one!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday I had my first doctor's appointment. I had an internal ultrasound done. I've never had one of those done, and I liked it more than the embarrassing stomach one. The ultrasound was so quick, and we only got one picture. They found an umbilical cyst, but the doctor said it shouldn't be anything to worry about. They will check it again at the next ultrasound at 20 weeks. Everything else looked good and I am right on schedule. The baby is an inch long and I got to see it move around and see its heartbeat.

Our little baby!!

No comments: